YOU ARE INVITED!
You are invited to attend a WebEx / Conference call to learn more about how the CARES Act and Paycheck Protection Program can affect your business. This is the 2nd Webex we are hosting since new funds have become available!
When: Tuesday April 28th 2:00pm
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MEETING
Meeting number (access code): 476 545 512
Meeting password: xmCxN2wCq53
*Please download WEBEX to your computer, laptop or IPAD.
Join by phone
+1 3148881153 United States Toll
8662055379 United States Toll Free
Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
MBCA is co-hosting this important informational session with speakers from Lincoln Financial Group and Bank of America Merrill Lynch. You will hear from industry experts on the following topics:·
- We’re a nonprofit, can we still apply? What will we need to apply?
- What other programs are available to protect my business and my employees?
- What programs are available to for Doctors/ Hospitals and Medical Facitlities?
- Are my employees eligible to take advantage of the CARES Act?
- How do these programs impact my fiduciary responsibility to the retirement plan?
Keep in mind, these federal programs are evolving, and we expect there may be additional programs for businesses forthcoming – our speakers will provide the most up to date information available.
If you have any questions, please contact Gary Hill at 609-347-1616 or
John A. Amirante, CIMA®, CPFA, CAP®, CFP®
Senior Portfolio Advisor
Senior Financial Advisor
Global Institutional Consultant
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
T – 732.530.3118
Donny Sheinwald, AIF
Regional Sales Director, Lincoln Financial
Retirement Plan Services