MBCA Scholarship Foundation
A COMPLETE application package must be received by 4 pm, Friday April 17, 2020 (New Deadline), at the MBCA Office. Mailing the application is prefered. Please mail to 1616 Pacific Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ 08401. Incomplete packages will not be reviewed.
The purpose of the MBCA Scholarship Foundation is to promote higher education to the residents of the Greater Atlantic City area by offering financial assistance in the form of scholarships. Scholarships will be awarded to help individuals achieve their goals of educational growth, develop their knowledge and potential and allow them to contribute productively to the community.
- Epicurean Society Educator Recognition Award Form 2020
This $1,500 award is being offered to acknowledge the outstanding contributions of a greater Atlantic City region educator who makes a difference in the development of his/her students by being a positive role model, demonstrating resourcefulness, and utilizing innovative teaching techniques. Click here to download the Epicurean Society Education Recognition Award Form
- 2020 MBCA Student Scholarship Application
MBCA Student Scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $1,500. Criteria includes: resident of the greater Atlantic City region; accepted or returning to an accredited higher education institution, and working towards a degree or certification. Click here to download the scholarship application form.
Scholarship recipients are selected by the Scholarship Committee from the submitted applications.
Candidates for the scholarships must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Resident of the Atlantic City region.
- Accepted or returning to a post-secondary educational program.
- Working towards a degree or certification.
Educator Award Criteria
School Administrators can nominate deserving teachers to receive the Epicurean Society of Southern New Jersey Teacher Grant.
Corporate Scholarship Sponsorship Opportunity!
Become a 2020 Student & Teacher Grant Scholarship Sponsor!
The purpose of the MBCA Scholarship Foundation is to promote higher education to the residents of the Greater Atlantic City area by offering financial assistance in the form of scholarships for Students and a Direct Teach Grant for Creative Independent Programs. Scholarships and grants will be awarded to help individuals achieve their goals of educational growth, develop their knowledge and potential and allow them to contribute productively to the community. and Teacher Grants will be Awarded to a Teacher in the Region (at any Institution level) that is funding an Innovative and Creative Program in the School.
$1,500 Sponsorship Includes:
- A “NAMED” Scholarship or grant through The MBCA Scholarship Foundation
- Listed for 1 year on Scholarship Website Page as FEATURED Sponsor with Links to your Business
- Included in All Press Announcements for Scholarship Lunch ( Spring, 2020)
- Including public Recognition in Spring Newsletter Distributed
- Public Acknowledgement at Spring Scholarship Luncheon 2020
- Optional Choice to Be a Voting member of the Scholarship Selection Committee
(Chair Alex Marino): ( Stockton College Carnegie Library)
- The MBCA Scholarship Foundation is a 501c-3 so Your business Can Be Eligible for charitable tax credits ( Tax info Will be Given Upon agreement)
We Thank you for your Interest, and Help us Help Our Students and Teachers!
Interested in becoming a scholarship sponsor this year? Email Gary Hill at email@example.com